Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Sorry for delayed updated post!

Well….. It was my intent to post another segment on “do I really need that” by now,
But as you can see it has been awhile since I posted anything on this blog.
I am sorry for the delay, but I had one of my best friends come down sick with cancer, so I have been spending a lot of time setting with him in the hospital and so on.
On January 31 he went on to be with the Lord.
So now that that is over with, and the holidays are behind us, I now have more time to concentrate on keeping this blog updated.

Please come back and visit frequently, as it really is my intent to have a website (blog)
where people can come and learn about eyewear and safety eyewear, and ask questions.
I promise to put new information up more frequently from now on.

I am going to post some segments on lens add-ons as discussed in the last post in regards to “do I really need that”.
And some more upcoming subjects will be Polaroid lenses, or as some people call them polarized lenses.
And also for those who are interested in some new innovations in safety eyewear,
We will be talking about the new polarized safety glasses, and did you know they have pre-made safety reading bifocals, and reusable stick on bifocals for safety glasses now?
These are some subjects that we will be talking about in the blogs to come.

Please if there's anything you would like to know about, or discussed, feel free to post on this blog, that is what it is here for.

Thanks a bunch for visiting,
See you soon.

Ben

www.MobileEyeGuy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment