Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sorry for slow update...but more to come soon!

Once agian I must say I'm sorry for not keeping my blog updated!
I am more of a "face to face guy", I hate to write!
But I like to educate and help people...( catch 22 )

I want to thank everyone who left comments on my last post.
I am glad the blog has been helpful and also brought forth more questions.
And even suggestions to update more post.
I am going to do better! I PROMISE! on putting more post's up.
So please keep dropping by to see what is new!

In fact I am going to step away from the "DO I REALLY NEED THAT " thing for the next few post, and address some of the comments that were brought up on the last post.

Hopefully this weekend I will have at least two more post's up.
I am going to address the comment that was brought up in the last post,
( WHY IS MY EYE EXAM NOT GOOD FOR CONTACTS TOO? )
And
( PLASTIC VERSES GLASS VERSES POLYCARBONATE LENSES )

Thanks again for your comments , PLEASE feel free to keep up the comments and Questions
on anything you would like to know about

See'Ya very soon

Ben.....aka Mobile Eye Guy

www.mobileeyeguy.com

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your Blog. I come from a long line of nearsighted people and apperciate your insights. If you don't mind some friendly advice here goes...Blogging is not for people who hate to write. Unless you are Blogging about something covered by the national press and can hyperlink alot. See my Blogs as an example.

    ReplyDelete