- Have a good rest two or three days after the surgery procedure.
- Avoid bending and lifting a few days after the surgery procedure. Bending and lifting causes the increase of pressure on your eyes and will lead to a longer healing process.
- Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes.
- As much as possible stay indoors. If it is unavoidable, cover your eyes if it is windy or in case something blows in your eyes.
- Do follow up visits to your doctor within a month or two. Be sure to have a follow up appointment the next day after the surgery procedure.
- Wear an eye patch for a few days after the surgery procedure.
- If you are experiencing some pain, loss of vision or notice some increase of redness in your eye or eyes, you must go to your doctor right away.
- In most cases, if you experience some discomfort or some leaking of fluid in the eyes, avoid pressing the eyes. It will cause damage to the post operative eye. Just wipe any discharge with clean tissue or cloth without rubbing or touching the eyes.
thanks for dropping by....contact me at:
Website: Mobile Eye Guy Discount Eyeglasses